Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This is the beginning of everything

Hai.. It's me again.. it was a year i haven't post anything into my blog. When i surf internet suddenly i remember that i have abandone my blog more than a year.. and yet this is my second post. I do well in my exam last times, thanks to my fellow and my family. I owe them so much.. and for this time being i just complete my degree of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. My graduation is coming soon in early of September. But still i dont have any encourage to find some job to get some money.What i mean is that i dont want to become other people slave and make money for them. I know that my families are againts me. first thing that they will said that it only wasting my time to get my degree.. yes i know. but in my mind i have long term plan to get rich. I want to be rich by myself. My girlfriend also blame me because i didnt find any job. but thanks god that she support my plan now.
For four years in university, i have meet a lot of friend. There i also meet friend that want to be rich in their life. They aims so high to become rich. We (me and them) have join a lot of programs to become rich. we have try multilevel marketing, HYIP, and many more. But in the end, i dont like the result. Sometimes we have been cheat by these program especially HYIP. There is no such thing to become rich without working anything. So at last we meet a program what i call FOREX. FOREX stand for foriegn exchange. It is not easy. I have working and learn about forex for 2 years before i play with real money. In this whole blog i will try to explain to you how to play forex. I know my English is suck but i try to make it simple. My target for 2 years, I will become a pro trader and my daily income can reach usd1k perday. is it interesting. so let have fun with forex and rock the market.. At last, to my family, i love u and im nothing without u all and for my girlfriend, u are my love and my good friend..

:-)

No comments: